Sunday, April 1, 2007

Writing!!!!!!

Well, today Jared, Cliff, Joseph and myself spent the entire day writing the game. We got a lot done which was great, although I think I hate writing with so many people. I definately enjoy writing with someone else (as long as I agree with their style) but 4 people is just too many. I'm quite sure myself and Jared could have writen more, faster. Infact earlier this week, just me and Jared spent some time writing together and got quite a bit done; and it acted as a spring board for todays work. I think maybe I just hate democracy (sorry Mcarthy). But I love writing so it was good fun! And I think the story is really good...

Anyway, on wednesday I became the Animation Lead. Which is pretty cool. I'm stoked with my team! Lincoln, James, and Eugene with Carter wanting to do some modeling and Scott's up for some BG animation.

Lincoln and James are doing some walk cycle research, but that's about all at the moment. I've found myself staring at people walking a lot lately, and not even just girls! And I think I'm starting to get a handle on the whole walking thing.

Also I'm on the coding team (which I'm sure will bring up a bunch of jokes I've been hearing since I was 6), which should be interesting if not fun. I haven't done anything for that team as of yet.

Well, until next time!

1 comment:

ValHallen said...

Cody Cody Cody ... walk cycle reference?

I got some awesome tutorials on a walk cycle ... you want?

Let me know by MONDAY NIGHT

J