Wednesday, May 30, 2007

oh the irony

Well yesterday I realised (or it was brought to my attention) that I hadn't made a list of everything that had to be done by my animation guys. Which is rather ironic considering I was disapointed in the art guys because they didn't have a list. And that I made their list before I made mine... But oh well. The animators haven't really had any confusion over what need's to be done until now anyway, and that's because all the main characters are pretty much done; so now it's down to the nitty gritty of the minor characters. So now there's a list!

Also yesterday we managed to pass the Alpha level! So we don't fail yet!!! Brilliant! I'd like to thank Asif and Chi particularly for there fantastic effort! And most of the rest of the team did great too!

Sweet action.

No comments: