Saturday, May 26, 2007

We might make it

Well, it's Sunday and I'm at uni, trying to get this game done. Jesse was pretty late which angered most people quite a bit, which is justafied as he's supposed to be the leader.

I've just made a list of all the backgrounds that will be in the game, and what's done, and what's being roughly done. Not that I mind doing it, but that task shouldn't have fallen to me. Dino should have made that list as soon as the game was written, and Jesse should have made him do it. They both lack leadership skills, but I don't think either of them have ever lead anything before, so I suppose that's an excuse. Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against either of them. They're not doing too bad a job and they're both very motivated now, so all is well.

My animation guys are doing a fantastic job. They've all got specific roles now; Eugene is modeling, Lincoln is rigging, and James is animating. They all cross over from time to time though. We were a bit annoyed that Eugene didn't turn up to class on Wednesday but it turns out he was up all night modeling. Which I think is a pretty good excuse.

Anyway. Back to work.

No comments: